Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12010 N Lake Drive, Boynton Beach
5/3 home.with wide open views overlooking the 8th & 11th fairways. This 2 story homes first time ever on the market with just under 4000 sq. Ft. Under air is a beauty. A large entry courtyard with fountain is at the entrance of the home which connects into a living room area fit for a king with a fireplace and a wet bar. Downstairs there is a master bedroom that connects to an office and a oversized Master bath with his & hers closets and sinks. Upstairs there is 4 more guest bedrooms.
- MLS® #RX-10533309
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,886
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesGolf Course, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Putting Green
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric
- # of Garages2
- Listing OfficeCompass Florida, Llc
- Address12010 N Lake Drive
- SubdivisionDelray Dunes
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33436
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Split Bedroom, Fireplace(s), Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Heater - Elec, Washer, Dryer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMay 24th, 2019
- Days on Market195
- HOA Fees217.00
Price Change History for 12010 N Lake Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10533309)
|Price Reduced (from $799,000)||$775,000||$24,000 (3.00%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 9:00am EST.