Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12763 Hyland Circle, Boca Raton
Move in Ready 4 Bed, 3.5 Bath, Lake Front home with top rated schools. Warm caramel tile throughout the first floor, and eye catching Brazilian Cherry Wood Flooring on the staircase, continues throughout the 2nd floor. The kitchen is perfect for entertaining, with granite counters, white wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances, brand new stove, and newer dishwasher. The impressive Master Bedroom is on the first floor, with dual walk in closets, and master bath with soaking tub, separate shower, and upgraded vanities. Half bath totally remodeled. 3 additional bedrooms and two full bathrooms on the second floor, along with a huge loft area. A screened patio, with pool, overlooking the lake completes this wonderful home!
- MLS® #RX-10531373
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,357
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewLake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Chlorinator, Autoclean, Child Gate, Concrete, Equipment Included, Inground, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Lake/Canal Sprinkler, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Solar Tinted
- RoofConcrete Tile
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market65
- HOA Fees372.00
- Address12763 Hyland Circle
- SubdivisionBOCA FALLS EMERALD ISLES
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33428
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Shelves, Cook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Pantry, Roman Tub, Upstairs Living Area, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWaters Edge Elementary School
- MiddleLoggers' Run Community Middle School
- HighWest Boca Raton High School
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker/wellington
Price Change History for 12763 Hyland Circle, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10531373)
|Price Reduced (from $618,000)||$610,000||$8,000 (1.29%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 11:37am EDT.