Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2635 Sw 8th Street, Boynton Beach
PRICED to Sell at $359,900.This Super sweet 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the highly desirable neighborhood of Forest Hill/ Chapel Hill in Boynton Beach is perfect for your growing family. Featuring 🌬BRAND NEW AC and whole house generator and a bright, open, spacious floor plan. Large front yard featuring massive circular driveway and private fenced backyard with plenty of room for a pool with access to a amazing public park and playground nestled behind it. Tons of upgrades including remodeled bathrooms with granite counter top vanities, under mount sinks, beautiful tile with some on the diagonal, and dual shower heads. Schedule showing today!he bright kitchen features granite counter tops, newer appliances including a built in microwave, a glass top range, and a side-by-side refrigerator with an ice and water dispenser on the door.
- MLS® #RX-10530863
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,826
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Picnic Area
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- # of Garages1
- ViewGarden, Other
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Fence, Open Patio, Deck, Well Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Sliding
- RoofComp Shingle
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2019
- Days on Market96
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address2635 Sw 8th Street
- SubdivisionFOREST HILLS
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33435
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Pantry, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Built-in Shelves
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Generator Whle House
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryForest Hill Elementary School
- HighBoynton Beach Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
Price Change History for 2635 Sw 8th Street, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10530863)
|Price Reduced||$349,900||$5,000 (1.41%)|
|Price Reduced (from $359,900)||$354,900||$5,000 (1.39%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 11:37am EDT.