Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2229 Nw 23rd Way, Boca Raton
Stunningly renovated sprawling home boasting over 5000sf of luxurious living space while situated on a picturesque lot with breathtaking views of a 6.5 acre park, in Boca's highly desirable, gated community of Boca Bath & Tennis, without the HIGH MANDATORY club membership fees. Fabulous floor plan, an entertainer's dream house that creates a bright open, airy space with seemingly endless upgrades including porcelain tile floors, private balconies, large gourmet, eat-in kitchen, abundance of cabinets, top of the line finishes. Graciously proportioned en-suite bedrooms including a spectacular master bedroom, with large walk-in closets creating a spa-like experience bathrooms. Exterior complements the interior, with a new patio & resort style heated, salt water pool,complete with hot tub and bubbler deck, hallmarked by a convenient summer kitchen & surrounded by lush landscaping accented with custom lighting. Boca Bath & Tennis is a gated, all ages, non-equity, residential 183 acre community with 53 acres devoted to parks, lakes and open space. A social clubhouse with a championship-sized salt water pool at 84 degrees year round, 8 Har-Tru Tennis courts with pros on staff, basketball, volleyball courts and a playground are also available for your meeting, recreation and entertainment needs. Centrally located in the heart of Boca. Close to I-95, Florida Turnpike, Town Center Mall and award winning restaurants, parks, golf courses and beaches.
- MLS® #RX-10517860
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,074
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Bike - Jog, Clubhouse, Community Room, Manager on Site, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages3
- ViewGarden, Pool, Other
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Inground, Spa, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Built-in Grill, Covered Patio, Custom Lighting, Deck, Fruit Tree(s), Summer Kitchen, Zoned Sprinkler, Open Balcony
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Casement
- RoofFlat Tile
- Date ListedApril 1st, 2019
- Days on Market21
- HOA Fees438.00
- Address2229 Nw 23rd Way
- SubdivisionBoca Raton Bath & Tennis Club
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33431
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Laundry Tub, Sky Light(s), W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Generator Whle House
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Air Purifier
- # of Stories2
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/delray Beach
Price Change History for 2229 Nw 23rd Way, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10517860)
|Price Change (from New)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $1,499,000)||$1,399,000||$100,000 (6.67%)|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 21st, 2019 at 10:52pm EDT.