Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
825 Aurelia Street, Boca Raton
*Note* Originally built in 1926. This authentic Mizner gem dating from 1926 has been restored with old charm to a comfortably inviting environment for today's lifestyle, with the added cachet of historic significance. Warmly hued stucco, pecky cypress details and an authentic barrel tile roof underscore the fine craftsmanship of this timeless residence in a serene paradise where a privacy hedge defines tropical gardens and meandering Chicago brick pathways with breathtaking exterior lighting. A spacious patio entertainment area is perfect for lounging by the sun-splashed pool. Combining Mizner trademarks with modern amenities, this gracious Spanish Mediterranean has been sensitively renovated and expanded.DISCLAIMER: The written and verbal information provided including but not limited to prices, measurements, square footages, lot sizes, calculations and statistics have been obtained and conveyed from third parties such as the applicable Multiple Listing Service, public records as well as other sources. All information including that produced by the Sellers or Listing Company are subject to errors, omissions or changes without notice and should be independently verified by any prospect for the purchase of a Property. The Sellers and Listing Company expressly disclaim any warranty or representation regarding all information. Prospective purchasers' use of this or any written and verbal information is acknowledgement of this disclaimer and that Prospects shall perform their own due diligence. Prospective purchasers shall not rely on any written or verbal information provided when entering a contract for sale and purchase. Some affiliations may not be applicable to certain geographic areas. If your property is currently listed with another agent, please do not consider this a solicitation for the listing. In the event a Buyer defaults, no commission will be paid to either Broker on the Deposits retained by the Seller. "No Commissions Paid until Title Passes." Copyright 2019 Listing Company. All Rights Reserved.
- MLS® #RX-10514514
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,823
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean, Old Spanish
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Drive - Circular, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Extra Building, Fence, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsArched, Blinds, Casement, Drapes, Plantation Shutters, Solar Tinted
- ConstructionConcrete, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedMarch 20th, 2019
- Days on Market266
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address825 Aurelia Street
- SubdivisionOld Floresta
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesBar, Cook Island, Fireplace(s), French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Walk-in Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Wall Oven, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficePremier Estate Properties Inc
Price Change History for 825 Aurelia Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10514514)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 6:00am EST.