Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Paloma Avenue, Boca Raton
This charming Key-West style home sits on a 1/3 acre private, resort style corner lot in historic Old Floresta in East Boca Raton.The excellent floor plan consists of 5 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms) + office, 5 1/2 baths, covered porches and patios and a kitchen featuring granite counters, Subzero and Wolf appliances. Additional features include Chicago brick circular driveway and pathways, new impact windows, and renovated bathrooms. Peace and quiet abound in this tropical paradise in the most special and unique community of Old Floresta. In addition to the distinctive beauty of the home itself, you are just minutes from Mizner Park, Boca's pristine beaches, shopping and transportation. Enjoy A-rated schools including Addison Mizner Elementary, Boca Middle and Boca High Schools.Disclaimer: All measurements, square footage, etc. provided hereunder are provided for informational purposes only and shall not constitute any warranty or guaranty as to the actual measurements, square footage, etc. of the subject property. Any purchaser is encouraged to make an independent investigation as to the actual measurements, square footage, etc. of the subject property.
- MLS® #RX-10512459
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,698
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleKey West
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Balcony, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot
- WindowsHurricane Windows, Impact Glass
- Date ListedMarch 13th, 2019
- Days on Market124
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address400 Paloma Avenue
- SubdivisionOLD FLORESTA
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Fireplace(s), Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Generator Hookup, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeBoca Expert Realty Llc
Price Change History for 400 Paloma Avenue, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10512459)
|Price Reduced (from $1,375,000)||$1,250,000||$125,000 (9.09%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 16th, 2019 at 5:52am EDT.