Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18618 Cape Sable Drive, Boca Raton
Welcome home to this bright and open 4 bedroom split floor plan with screened in pool, volume ceilings and extended yard/green space. Large white kitchen w/ granite & SS appliances opens to family room for easy entertaining. Separate formal & eat in dining areas, large master bed/bath, inside laundry room w/ wash tub and updated 2nd bath. Lakes of Boca Raton offers an amazing recreation area with community pool, tennis, basketball, exercise room, pavilion-grilling areas, a tot-lot and children's playground. Property has been taken very good care of by current tenants who would love to stay if purchased by an investor. Contact me anytime for more info.
- MLS® #RX-10509146
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,390
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleContemporary, Mediterranean, Ranch
- StatusPrice Change
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Basketball, Picnic Area, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Freeform, Screened
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Deck, Covered Patio, Screened Patio
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Market83
- HOA Fees194.00
- Address18618 Cape Sable Drive
- SubdivisionCape Sable / Lakes At Boca Raton
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33498
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, French Door, Laundry Tub, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySunland Park Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Landing Middle School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeSalvo Real Estate Services
Price Change History for 18618 Cape Sable Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10509146)
|Price Reduced (from $479,900)||$474,900||$5,000 (1.04%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 5:22pm EDT.