Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7217 Veneto Drive, Boynton Beach
AGGRESSIVELY PRICED, READY TO MOVE, this impressive Verona model is beautifully landscaped and freshly painted. What a fantastic floorplan, ideal layout for privacy of extended families or out of town guests. Master suite and guest bedroom on first floor. Mizner Falls is one of the few communities that offer GAS APPLIANCES. Stove, dryer, water heater and grill are all hooked up to the natural gas lines. Enjoy the convenience of swimming in your private salt water screened-in pool and spa. The surround of tropical landscaping creates a private oasis to enjoy 'Alfresco Dining.' As you enter thru the double doors you immediately feel the open expanse created by the high-volume ceilings and transom windows. The freshly painted neutral decor is accented with quality crown moldings thru-outThe living room features a large picture window and transom above creating a bright and inviting atmosphere. The large dining room offers ample space for large dinner parties. What an amazing kitchen with tons of cabinet space. The top of the line wood cabinets includes cabinet crown molding, cabinet pantry, gas range and double convection oven. The raised granite breakfast bar offers plenty of room for bar stools and will be the HUB for entertaining. Granite counters are finished off with a tumblestone and glass backsplash. The expanse of windows and sliders in the family room bring the tropical outdoors in from every corner creating such a tranquil feel. Custom drapes and valances tie the look together for a cohesive look. This is what Florida living is all about. There are plenty of hi hats thru-out creating a bright open space. Downstairs master suite is quite large with coffered ceiling, custom valances and outfitted walk-in closets. The French door to patio creates easy access for a morning swim. Master bath offers quality wood cabinetry, upgraded faucets, roman tub and a huge shower with bench seat. Downstairs guest bedroom makes a perfect office. Downstairs guest bath also has wood cabinets, upgraded faucets and mirror to ceiling. There is a shower in lieu of tub for easy access. Upstairs is such a bonus for visiting guests...they can spread out and enjoy the upstairs family room, full bedroom and bath. The walk-in closet is also outfitted for extra storage. Other notable upgrades include: solid core interior doors, travertine sills, downstairs AC is 1 yr. old, W/D is 1 yr. old, gutters & upgraded lighting thru-out. The clubhouse renovations are gorgeous. You will be proud to socialize in such beautiful surroundings. There is a social hall, card rooms, fitness facility, pool, tennis courts, bocce ball and pickle ball. Close to shopping, Canyon Town Center, and turnpike.
- MLS® #RX-10508623
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,783
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesPool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Lobby, Exercise Room, Community Room, Game Room, Library, Spa-Hot Tub, Picnic Area, Sidewalks, Cabana, Manager on Site, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Underground, Lake Worth Drain Dis
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Drive - Decorative
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Gunite, Freeform, Screened, Equipment Included, Spa, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Screened Patio, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, Treed Lot, Private Road, Paved Road
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Arched, Plantation Shutters, Blinds, Drapes
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Fl Realty
- Address7217 Veneto Drive
- SubdivisionMIZNER FALLS
- CityBoynton Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33437
- Interior FeaturesPantry, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Volume Ceiling, Roman Tub, French Door, Closet Cabinets, Custom Mirror, Laundry Tub, Upstairs Living Area
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Gas, Disposal, Microwave, Smoke Detector, Auto Garage Open, Wall Oven, Range - Gas
- HeatingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Zoned, Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedFebruary 28th, 2019
- Days on Market358
- HOA Fees525.00
Price Change History for 7217 Veneto Drive, Boynton Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10508623)
|Price Reduced||$435,000||$10,000 (2.25%)|
|Show More (11)|
|Price Reduced||$445,000||$4,000 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced||$449,000||$11,000 (2.39%)|
|Price Reduced||$460,000||$15,000 (3.16%)|
|Price Reduced (from $480,000)||$475,000||$5,000 (1.04%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 21st, 2020 at 4:37am EST.