Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6748 Willow Wood Drive #1302, Boca Raton
Great apartment with water view, very private, relaxing screened in porch, needs TLC, excellent entry to living at Boca West and all of its amenities, Golf, Tennis, Pickleball, Gym, Spa, Six Restaurants, Beautiful Pool, your family will love it.
- MLS® #RX-10505990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1980
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesBike Storage, Pool
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Covered Balcony, Screened Balcony
- WindowsDouble Hung Metal, Sliding
- Date ListedFebruary 19th, 2019
- Days on Market97
- HOA Fees533.00
- Address6748 Willow Wood Drive #1302
- SubdivisionWILLOWWOOD GARDENS CONDO
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Pantry, Stack Bedrooms, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeSignature Int'l Premier Properties
Price Change History for 6748 Willow Wood Drive #1302, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10505990)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 10:52pm EDT.