Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17165 Abruzzo Avenue, Boca Raton
Be prepared to be inspired by this stunning Palma Contemporary model home located in the brand-new Boca Bridges community. This 5,519 SqFt floorplan is ideal for entertaining with a formal dining room, great room with a wet bar, game room, media room and a loft. The eat-in gourmet kitchen is equipped with stacked cabinets, upgraded Quartz countertops, full Quartz backsplash, upper and lower cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances and a center island. The luxurious master suite boasts a coffered ceiling and his and hers walk-in closets. The opulent master bath with a beautiful 12 x 24 mud set tile wall, upgraded cabinets, Quartz countertops, a soaking tub and walk-in shower. Exceptional outdoor living with a covered patio overlooking a custom pool and serene lake view.The first floor offers a game room, a full bedroom with an en-suite bath, an atrium and a cabana bath. Take the contemporary staircase to the second floor to discover a loft, 3 additional bedrooms with en-suites and a media room. Well-appointed with impact glass windows, 24" X 24" polished porcelain tile flooring throughout the main living areas and engineered wood flooring upstairs. Boca Bridges offers first class amenities including a 27,000 SqFt clubhouse with a lounge, card room, game room, indoor sports court, catering kitchen and a fitness center. Plenty of outdoor activities to choose from with a resort style pool, spa, lap pool, splash park, a poolside restaurant, shaded playground, basketball, tennis and a party pavilion.
- MLS® #RX-10502875
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,508
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBasketball, Cabana, Clubhouse, Community Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Pool, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Street Lights, Tennis, Trash Chute
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Gas Natural, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages4
- ViewGarden, Lake, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fence
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass, Sliding
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2019
- Days on Market108
- HOA Fees661.00
- Address17165 Abruzzo Avenue
- SubdivisionBoca Bridges
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesFoyer, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Wet Bar
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryWhispering Pines Elementary School
- MiddleEagles Nest Middle Charter School
- HighOlympic Heights Community High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Direct
Price Change History for 17165 Abruzzo Avenue, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10502875)
|Price Reduced||$1,359,900||$2,000 (0.15%)|
|Price Change (from New)||–||–|
|Price Increased (from $1,360,900)||$1,361,900||$1,000 (0.07%)|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 2:52pm EDT.