Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
6852 Willow Wood Drive #504, Boca Raton
Willow Wood updated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath second floor garden apartment. Lake front location. High vaulted ceilings with clerestory windows in the living and dining room areas. Tiled living areas. Modern kitchen with Caesar Stone counters, dark wood cabinets, stainless appliances, expanded counter and cabinets. Custom built-in desk in one guest bedroom. Both bathrooms and powder room redone with higher vanities. Basic furnishings negotiable. Shows very well and in move in condition.
- MLS® #RX-10500881
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built1980
- Style< 4 Floors
- AmenitiesPool, Manager on Site
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Water, Public Sewer, Cable, Underground
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open
- ViewLake, Garden, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Open Balcony, Screened Balcony
- WindowsSingle Hung Metal, Sliding, Blinds, Verticals, Hurricane Windows
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
- Address6852 Willow Wood Drive #504
- SubdivisionWillow Wood
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, Walk-in Closet, Stack Bedrooms, Dome Kitchen, W/D Hookup, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesWasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range - Electric, Dishwasher, Water Heater - Elec, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Detector
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingElectric, Paddle Fans, Central
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedFebruary 1st, 2019
- Days on Market205
- HOA Fees655.33
Price Change History for 6852 Willow Wood Drive #504, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10500881)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 12:07am EDT.