Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19497 Planters Point Drive, Boca Raton
ETS MAKE A DEAL. MOTIVATED SELLER Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 3 bath 1 story Birch Model single family pool home with lake, pool and garden views. This home is very spacious, open, has a wonderful amount of bright natural light and has tons of closet space. The 3rd bedroom is being used as a den and the atrium has it's own sprinkler system. Mandatory Equity Membership of $70,000.00. Buy now and live the Boca West Lifestyle. Boca West Country Club lies in the heart of Boca Raton, close to the area's best shopping, dining, museums & entertainment. Boca West Country Club has achieved Platinum Club of America status and has been named #1 Residential Country Club in the State of Florida. Boca West also features 4 Signature Golf Courses.LIVE THE LIFESTYLE. Boca West Country Club lies in the heart of Boca Raton, close to the area's best shopping, dining, museums and entertainment. Boca West Country Club has achieved Platinum Club of America status and has been named #1 in the State of Florida. Boca West Country Club features 4 signature championship golf courses, two designed by Arnold Palmer, one by Jim Fazio and the newest by Pete Dye as well superb practice facilities. For the tennis player there are over 30 Har Tru courts some of which are lighted for night play. Boca West offers their members a full range of social and recreational amenities, including aquatics, fitness center/spa and several dining choices that have consistently been the talk of the town. Child friendly tot lots, lush lagoon style pools and outdoor dining make Boca West family friendly. ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE. THE INFORMATION HEREIN IS DEEMED RELIABLE AND SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE
- MLS® #RX-10491080
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,486
- Year Built1986
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water, Underground, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewLake, Pool, Garden
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- WindowsSliding, Single Hung Metal, Blinds
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
- Address19497 Planters Point Drive
- SubdivisionPlanters Point
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33434
- Interior FeaturesBar, Roman Tub, Sky Light(s), W/D Hookup, Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings, Walk-in Closet, Stack Bedrooms, Entry Lvl Lvng Area
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Paddle Fans
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedDecember 29th, 2018
- Days on Market517
- HOA Fees867.00
Price Change History for 19497 Planters Point Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10491080)
|Price Reduced||$579,000||$20,000 (3.34%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Increased (from $549,000)||$599,000||$50,000 (9.11%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 5:52am EDT.