Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1345 Ne 5th Avenue, Boca Raton
''The Boca Villas'' is one of the most sought after communities in heart of Downtown Boca Raton.3 bedroom, 4 bathroom with a 6 car garage single family home plus an accessory building with 1 guest bedroom and 1 bathroom .Upstairs: Over 1000 sq. ft. Master suite with his and hers bathroom, secondary bedroom suite, spacious utility room and outside Santorini style upper patio/balcony.Downstairs: Living and dining room, gourmet kitchen, covered patio, single bedroom and a full European style bathroom with a rain shower Outside: Dark pool and accessory building with guest bedroom and bathroom that could be utilize as a home gym or man cave. All surrounded by a CBS perimeter wall and covered on shell stone pavers.Welcome to Paradise! This Custom home was built all the finest materials, including Italian porcelain tile throughout, European Design, custom wood cabinetry with Italian mica wrapped on African Wenge, with 8 feet high Italian solid wood doors, quartz countertops, and even an art wall with LED illumination! Located in The Golden Triangle which is one of the most sought after communities in the heart of Downtown Boca Raton is where you will find this gem! You will find an escape with the seclusion of a private wall along the perimeter of the property with power aluminum gates allowing for a separate pedestrian entrance and a 30 foot vehicle gate. The home faces east to allow the moon light to glimmer through the elongated windows, creating a beautiful bliss. Access the dark, self-filling heated pool by galvanized steel spiral staircase. This is all Savant audio zoned, complete with Jandy salt water equipment and a natural gas heater. This little oasis includes landscaping with palm trees, Mexican river rock, and complete with the fresh, soothing scent of aloe vera plants. All property is covered on shell stone brick pavers featuring a kids sandbox on the west side. The Santorini style, open synthetic deck features a built in BBQ (cooking surface) with quartz counter tops, and custom aluminum post for sun shade canopies amidst a built in fire pit. This home has a state of the art built in home theater system, hurricane impact windows and doors, zone smart technology, 7 audio zones, built in wall iPads complete with Savant automated surveillance with audio and video, lighting, and gate accessibility with a camera intercom at the front gate. The master suite is over 1,000 square feet with a seating area, inside balcony, walk in closet, built in hidden safe box, and spacious European style his and her bathroom with a rain shower. The master was designed to face the east to allow the sunrise to enter the room while overlooking the intracoastal waterway canal and docked boats, which makes for a stunning view to wake up to.
- MLS® #RX-10479574
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,119
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleContemporary, Multi-Level, European
- Parking2+ Spaces, Garage - Building, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Driveway
- # of Garages6
- ViewCity, Canal
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated, Equipment Included, Autoclean, Auto Chlorinator, Concrete, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Balcony, Open Patio, Built-in Grill, Fence, Covered Patio, Open Balcony, Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Extra Building, Open Porch, Custom Lighting, Summer Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionEast of US-1, < 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks, Public Road, Paved Road
- WindowsImpact Glass, Blinds
- RoofOther, Built-Up, Fiberglass
- Date ListedNovember 8th, 2018
- Days on Market282
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address1345 Ne 5th Avenue
- SubdivisionBoca Villas
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33432
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Laundry Tub, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Sky Light(s), Built-in Shelves, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer, Water Heater - Gas, Auto Garage Open, Fire Alarm, Central Vacuum, Range - Gas, Generator Hookup
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Ceiling Fan
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBoca Raton Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Mizner
Price Change History for 1345 Ne 5th Avenue, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10479574)
|Price Reduced||$1,979,990||$269,010 (11.96%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,495,000)||$2,249,000||$246,000 (9.86%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 8:37am EDT.