Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
798 Periwinkle Street, Boca Raton
Recently renovated, this Mizner-inspired compound with separate guest house is lushly landscaped with mature tropical trees, manicured plantings, and privacy hedges on a prime southeast corner property. Opening off the south side of the main residence, the outdoor entertainment space features a Diamond Brite lagoon-inspired, AquaLink-controlled heated pool and spa on a Dominican coral-stone terrace, next to which is the separate cabana house with full bath. On the east side of the residence, a colonnaded loggia spans the fountain courtyard connecting to the separate guest house containing a sitting room, kitchenette, bedroom, and bath. The two-bay garage is attached to the guest house.DISCLAIMER: The written and verbal information provided including but not limited to prices, measurements, square footages, lot sizes, calculations and statistics have been obtained and conveyed from third parties such as the applicable Multiple Listing Service, public records as well as other sources. All information including that produced by the Sellers or Listing Company are subject to errors, omissions or changes without notice and should be independently verified by any prospect for the purchase of a Property. The Sellers and Listing Company expressly disclaim any warranty or representation regarding all information. Prospective purchasers' use of this or any written and verbal information is acknowledgement of this disclaimer and that Prospects shall perform their own due diligence. Prospective purchasers shall not rely on any written or verbal information provided when entering a contract for sale and purchase. Some affiliations may not be applicable to certain geographic areas. If your property is currently listed, please do not consider this a solicitation. In the event a Buyer defaults, no commission will be paid to either Broker on the Deposits retained by the Seller. "No Commissions Paid until Title Passes." Copyright 2018 Listing Company. All Rights Reserved.
- MLS® #RX-10477377
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,803
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- Style< 4 Floors, Multi-Level, Spanish
- Utilities3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingDrive - Decorative, Garage - Building, Garage - Detached, 2+ Spaces
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Pool
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Freeform, Heated, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler, Covered Patio, Open Balcony, Cabana, Custom Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre, Corner Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass
- RoofS-Tile, Barrel, Other
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedNovember 1st, 2018
- Days on Market111
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address798 Periwinkle Street
- SubdivisionOld Floresta
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Fireplace, Entry Lvl Lvng Area, Foyer, Split Bedroom, W/D Hookup, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace(s), Built-in Shelves, Cook Island, Closet Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Auto Garage Open
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficePremier Estate Properties Inc
Price Change History for 798 Periwinkle Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10477377)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 5:52am EST.