Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
800 Aurelia Street, Boca Raton
California living at it's best in Historic ''Old Floresta'..Frank Lloyd Wright inspired, this spacious and open plan home has tongue and groove wood beam ceilings with surrounding panoramic floor to ceiling glass, plus a coral stone fireplace offering an intimate setting. Located on a highly desirable, very large corner lot with lush foliage, this breathtaking property offers all the charm for a very private and laid-back lifestyle. A large picturesque resort style pool encompasses a fabulous tropical setting, perfect for entertaining. A two story air conditioned garage with loft, could be a perfect guest house, art studio or office. Centrally located, close to Mizner Park fine dining, world-class shopping, amphitheatre, cultural activities and the beaches...MOTIVATED SELLER, make offer.Excellent Addison Mizner School District. Buyer should independently verify all information provided herein by retaining experts and performing their own due diligence, as accuracy of information is not guaranteed and neither the seller nor the Listing Agent or Broker shall be responsible for any negligence, errors or omissions associated with the information contained herein.
- MLS® #RX-10475891
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,217
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Gas Natural
- ParkingDrive - Circular
- # of Garages1
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Spa
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Custom Lighting, Fence, Outdoor Shower, Zoned Sprinkler, Open Patio
- Lot Description1/4 to 1/2 Acre
- WindowsImpact Glass
- Date ListedOctober 26th, 2018
- Days on Market117
- HOA Fees0.00
- Address800 Aurelia Street
- SubdivisionOLD FLORESTA
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33486
- Interior FeaturesCtdrl/Vault Ceilings, Foyer, French Door, Pantry, Roman Tub, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace(s), Sky Light(s), Cook Island
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAddison Mizner Elementary School
- MiddleBoca Raton Community Middle School
- HighBoca Raton Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/br
Price Change History for 800 Aurelia Street, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10475891)
|Price Reduced (from $1,249,000)||$1,245,000||$4,000 (0.32%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 20th, 2019 at 6:37am EST.