Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2253 Nw 62nd Drive, Boca Raton
SELLER IS OFFERING A $10,000.00 CREDIT TO THE BUYER TOWARDS MEMBERSHIP AT TIME OF CLOSING!! If you are looking for the PERFECT 3 bedroom, 3 bath completely remodeled home with open family room and kitchen, large living room with dining area all overlooking your own private lushly landscaped courtyard with a fabulous heated pool complete with a stunning rock waterfall then this is the house for you! Move to Broken Sound and experience our 5 STAR facilities. Come play on our 2 New championship Golf Courses and 23 Har-Tru tennis courts. Eat at our 4 Restaurants, and use our Resort style Pools, World Class Gym and Spa. Broken Sound is within walking distance to houses of worship, A Rated Schools, Fabulous Restaurants and Great Shopping.
- MLS® #RX-10466005
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,835
- Year Built1992
- AmenitiesPool, Golf Course, Tennis, Clubhouse, Basketball, Exercise Room, Game Room, Sauna, Spa-Hot Tub, Manager on Site, Putting Green, Whirlpool
- UtilitiesCable, Public Sewer, Public Water
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewPool, Garden
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Patio, Outdoor Shower
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre
- Date ListedSeptember 21st, 2018
- Days on Market359
- HOA Fees550.00
- Address2253 Nw 62nd Drive
- SubdivisionTIMBER MILL
- CityBoca Raton
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33496
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Heater - Elec, Freezer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral, Electric
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryCalusa Elementary School
- MiddleOmni Middle School
- HighSpanish River Community High School
- Listing OfficeLang Realty/ Br
Price Change History for 2253 Nw 62nd Drive, Boca Raton, FL (MLS® #RX-10466005)
|Price Reduced||$249,900||$10,100 (3.88%)|
|Price Reduced||$260,000||$15,000 (5.45%)|
|Show More (6)|
|Price Reduced||$275,000||$24,000 (8.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$299,000||$76,000 (20.27%)|
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2019 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2019 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 9:52am EDT.