Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
532 Canoe Pt, Delray Beach
One of the largest lot in Delray Lakes, 532 Canoe Point is facing the lake in its length. Large 3,448 Sq. ft. home with 2,972 under air, which is ready for move in. It has 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, with a lake view directly off the back yard, built in 1998.It has a fully upgraded kitchen, bathrooms, and tiled floors. First floor has modern wood-like tile planks with a bamboo pattern, and second floor has large (24 in. x 24 in.) tiles. Has all new LG appliances, including refrigerator with French doors, dual ice maker, and bottom freezer with glide & serve drawer. The stove has self-cleaning convection oven. Microwave, dishwasher, and front loading washer and dryer. There is a two-zone wine cooler and a large single-level island with dining bar. The kitchen has recessed lights and drop-down lights over the kitchen island, and all new kitchen cabinets. Four of the bed rooms have in-suite bath rooms, all which have retailed floors and showers. 2 Master size bedrooms - one upstairs and one downstairs - have especially crafted walk-in closets. All 4 showers have seamless glass enclosures. The bathrooms have new water saving toilets. It has a finished 2-car garage, 400 sq. ft. attached, with a drop-down attic stair. The windows throughout the home have new 2-inch horizontal, energy-saving, blinds. There is a large 10 ft. x 20 ft. back porch with bricks in herring bone pattern. In addition, there is ample space to build a large pool. The backyard easement leads to the adjacent community pool, playground, and tennis court. Gated community with low homeowner association fees. The home is in Delray Lakes - a gated community adjacent to Lake Ida Park - with a dog park, multiple party pavilions and playgrounds. It has relatively low homeowner's association fees. It is 2 miles from downtown Delray Beach's restaurant and boutiques, and an additional mile from the Atlantic Ocean beach. It is near Atlantic H.S. - with Magnet School programs.
- MLS® #RX-10334551
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,972
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- AmenitiesBike - Jog, Boating, Picnic Area, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, 3-Phase Electric, Public Sewer, Public Water
- Parking2+ Spaces, Driveway, Garage - Attached
- # of Garages2
- ViewGarden, Lake
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesAuto Sprinkler, Open Porch
- Lot Description< 1/4 Acre, Sidewalks
- WindowsBlinds, Sliding, Verticals
- ConstructionCBS, Frame/Stucco
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2017
- Days on Market130
- HOA Fees150.00
- Address532 Canoe Pt
- SubdivisionDelray Lakes
- CityDelray Beach
- CountyPalm Beach
- Zip Code33444
- Interior FeaturesCook Island, Foyer, Laundry Tub, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Volume Ceiling, Walk-in Closet
- AppliancesAuto Garage Open, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range - Electric, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Storm Shutters, Washer, Water Heater - Elec
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central, Electric
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPlumosa School of the Arts
- MiddleCarver Community Middle School
- HighAtlantic High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Services
Price Change History for 532 Canoe Pt, Delray Beach, FL (MLS® #RX-10334551)
|Active (from New)||–||–|
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2017 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2017 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2017 at 7:37pm EDT.