Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4225 Tranquility Dr, Highland Beach
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION / Located steps away to private beach access / 4 Bed 3.5 Bath, plus den deepwater ocean access home with deeded beach access. This masterpiece showcases unparalleled Quality and One-of-A-Kind Interior Detailing. The Interior features a Breathtaking Staircase, Marble Mosaics, Hand Painted Artistry, Terra Cotta Mosaics made by Italian Artisans, Rich Granites, Limestone, Slate, Custom Cabinetry and Millwork. Elegant Sconces and Wood Beamed Ceilings. The outdoor area is perfect for Entertaining. For the Boater, Great Dockage and only Minutes to the Inlet.
- MLS® #F10183084
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,127
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Homes
- StyleTwo Story
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingCircular Drive, Driveway, Pavers
- # of Garages2
- ViewCanal, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontNo Fixed Bridges, Ocean Access, Canal Width 81-120 Feet, Seawall
- Has PoolYes
- PoolBelow Ground Pool, Private Pool, Solar Heated
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, High Impact Doors, Exterior Lighting, Open Balcony, Wrap-Around Balcony
- Lot Description1/4 To Less Than 1/2 Acre Lot
- WindowsImpact Glass, Blinds/Shades, High Impact Windows, Plantation Shutters
- RoofCurved/S-Tile Roof
- ConstructionConcrete Block Construction
- Listing OfficeHighland Beach Realty Inc.
- Address4225 Tranquility Dr
- SubdivisionBel Lido
- CityHighland Beach
- CountyPalm Beach County
- Zip Code33487-4215
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-Ins, Closet Cabinetry, Fireplace, Foyer Entry, Pantry, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Icemaker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric Heat
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Cooling, Ceiling Fans
- Days on Market144
Price Change History for 4225 Tranquility Dr, Highland Beach, FL (MLS® #F10183084)
|Price Reduced (from $2,650,000)||$2,550,000||$100,000 (3.77%)|
|Backup Contract-Call LA (from Active-Available)||–||–|
IDX information is provided by the Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS® exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS’s database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Broker’s logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Greater Fort Lauderdale REALTORS® and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.